Somerset College is a co-educational, independent, inter-denominational school in the Christian tradition catering for students from Pre-Prep to Year 12.
The College has a commitment to being a pioneer and leader in educational innovation, in accessing recognised national and international curricula, and in fostering and building links with local, national and international tertiary institutions and within the broader international community.
WHAT WE DO
- Encouraging fulfilment of individual potential in academia, sport and extracurricular.
- Producing socially well-adjusted individuals.
- Creating an atmosphere of happiness, trust, understanding and endeavour.
- Providing an integrated curriculum, where mapping across the curriculum makes sense of subject.
- Fostering a community of learning, where all types of learning are valued and celebrated.
- Valuing lifelong learning, where learning is on-going.
- Promoting both the journey outward and the journey inward (reflection and exploration).