Withnalls has experienced lawyers who can assist you in all aspects of Family Law including advising you of your rights and obligations in regard to issues relating to property and children.
- Children (marriage or domestic relationship)
- Property (marriage)
- Property (domestic relationship, formerly de facto relationship)
- Divorce/dissolution of marriage
- Child support
Commercial Law & Litigation
Withnalls has the experience and expertise to assist you in the following areas of commercial law.
Civil and Commercial Litigation representing clients in the Supreme, Local and Federal Court:
- Bankruptcy/winding up proceedings and debt recovery
- Advice relating to building contracts and disputes
- Liability under insurance policies
- Commercial and business transactions including sale and purchase of businesses and leases
- Property law, including property developments, disclosure statements and conveyancing.
Wills & Estates
Withnalls can assist you in all areas of Wills and Estate work.
- Why do I need to make a will?
- Beware of home-made wills and will kits
- Who should you appoint as executor and trustee?
She is the Managing Partner of Withnalls. Admitted to practice in 1999, she became a Principal of Withnalls in 2001. She has a strong sense of social justice and specialises in Litigation. Vanessa practices in the areas of Personal Injury Litigation (such as motor accident, work health claims), Family Law and De Facto Litigation, Wills and Estate Disputes and Business Sales and Leases.
Civil and Commercial Litigation, Motor Accident Claims, Industrial Law, Wills and Probate including Estate, Liquor industry matters under the Liquor Act, the Gaming Act and the Private Security Act.
Victoria Eastwood (Vicky) joined the firm in 2014 having moved to Darwin from the UK. Vicky undertakes Family Law, some Civil Litigation and Conveyancing work as a Law Clerk Vicky's particular interest is in children's issues.
Who Are We?
We believe we are different to most other law firms. We focus on providing superior levels of client service resulting in:
- Improved client communications and relations
- Greater client service delivery
- Achieving the best results for our clients
- Being outcome driven, we focus on our clients' needs and expectations
We do this by:
- Returning your calls promptly
- Getting back to you when we say we will
- We will communicate to you in plain English
- We will regularly keep you informed of the progress of your matter
- We will discuss with you upfront costs, provide an estimate of fees in writing and keep you informed of any changes
- We provide timely, accurate advice that is cost-effective and outcomes driven