Wilson Colman & Co Pty Ltd

Certified Practising Accountants

1294 North East Road, Tea Tree Gully SA 5091

Business Summary
The Perfect Accounting Services
About Us

For over 40 years now, Wilson Colman has been providing the local community with a wide range of accountancy services in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. As well as your taxation, we can also help with everything from corporate planning to business development.

What We Do

Taxation & Business Services
Our taxation consulting division is nationally recognised. Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality.

  • GST
  • Taxation
  • Capital Gains
  • Bookkeeping/Accounting
  • Cash Flow Forecasting & Budgeting
  • Strategic Planning
  • Rental Property
Specialist Services
Did you know that we can set up your self-managed super fund?

  • Superannuation
  • Business Start-up Assistance
  • Buying or Selling a Business
  • Trusts
  • Business Appraisal
  • Farm Accounting
  • ASIC & Company Secretarial
  • Succession Planning

How much do you charge?
This depends on the complexity of your tax return. Please call us to discuss your individual circumstances.
How long will it take to get my refund?
This depends on the workload of the Australian Taxation Office. Generally, it is 14 days, but may be longer if the Australian Taxation Office reviews your tax return or incorrect bank details are provided to them.
I receive age pension. How much can I earn before I need to lodge a tax return?
You can earn up to the tax-free threshold, including your age pension.
Do you work after normal hours or at weekends?
During the months of July to September, we are available early and late during the week and on Saturday mornings.
How much will I get back?
If you have taxable income of less than the tax-free threshold, you will get back all of the tax you have paid if you do not owe the Australian Taxation Office or Centrelink any monies. If you have taxable income in excess of the tax-free threshold, it will not be possible to determine your tax refund without discussing your circumstances with you.
Is parking available?
Parking is available in the streets in front of and beside our office.
I don’t have all my bank interest statements. Can you still do my tax return?
Yes, we should be able to obtain details of bank interest received directly from the Australian Taxation Office.
What records do I need to keep for my business?
Records that correctly record and explain the transactions and financial position/performance of your business. For example, invoices, bank statements, PAYG Summaries, etc.
At A Glance
Over 40 years in the industry
Friendly local team with a global reach
Easy & flexible availability
Qualified & dedicated staff