Many organisations claim to put people first. But how often are these words supported by real action? For Wesley Mission, helping people is what inspires us every day.
From the emergency and crisis support a person needs to survive. To the hope and encouragement that will help them thrive. We’re here for people and communities as they face life’s challenges, no matter how big or small they might seem.
We reach all faces of Australia from children, families and the elderly, to those struggling with homelessness, addiction, mental health, financial or domestic challenges. And we walk alongside them to help them face life’s challenges and create the life they want.
How do we do it? With the compassion and support of over 2,000 staff and almost 4,000 volunteers. And at the heart of it all, our Christian faith, which continues to guide everything we do.
- 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd Wickham
- ACIRT FREECALL
- Advanced Hair Studio Newcastle
- AGL Residential Gas & Electricity
- Agriculture and Water Resources, Australian Government Department Of Imported Breaches (Redline)
- Agriculture and Water Resources, Australian Government Department Of General Enquiries
- Al-Anon Family Groups Aust Call
- American Express Corporate Card