The commitment of Global Welding Supplies is to provide to our customers, the highest quality welding, cutting and joining products which have been manufactured to strict international standards.
We will be driven by customer satisfaction and become known as a company who provides quality items with full technical back up.
We will adopt procedures to -
- Ensure all items sold adhere to set industry standards.
- Ensure all items sold have technical data sheets attesting to conformity of product to certain criteria.
- Provide a quality of service which is above our competitors.
- Work with our suppliers on an 'as need basis' to resolve any issues on quality of an item if our customer finds faults.
Global Welding Supplies can assist, in conjunction with our Suppliers, in the preparation of welding procedures for full and semi-automatic welding, as well as manual metal arc welding. This can be done for any type of welding project.
A Queenlsand company with outlets in Mt Isa, Townsville, Mackay, Gladstone, Brisbane and Cairns, Global Welding Supplies offers a comprehensive range and can supply welding equipment and consumables anywhere in the state without delay.
Who We Are
In recent years, the business has developed a large export base and supply product into the mining sector of Papua New Guinea, China and South East Asia.
In August 2010 the company opened a branch in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia trading as Global Minespec LLC. We are ideally situated to become preferred suppliers servicing the rapidly expanding mining industry in the area.
Together with its local client base, the export contracts mean Global Welding Supplies can operate in volumes that enable it to deal with all major industry suppliers. Lincoln, Miller, Cigweld, WIA, Flexovit, Pferd and MSA are among the products offered at competetive rates, as well as a range of imported products to compliment the choices available when you deal with Global Welding Supplies.
Why Deal with an Independent?
- Convienience, flexability and ability to deliver quality outcomes.
- Immediacy of decision making.
- Competitive pricing, prompt delivery and product match for the client is our primary motivation.
- Large stockholding at all sites across Queensland.
- Technical support availbale to back-up our product range.
- Dealing with locally-run company that values its relationship with clients.
To find out more about how Global Welding Supplies can help your company to achieve its objectives on time and on budget, call your local GWS salesperson, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the enquiry link on this site.
Our Specialist Areas