Wattle Range Funerals is a family owned and operated Funeral Company based in the South East of South Australia since 1935.
Wattle Range Funerals provides a caring and quality service to the entire South East community. When time comes to make a funeral arrangement you may come to our arrangement room at the funeral home or we will visit you in your own home.
You are important to us so we are always available; our services are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Our facilities have been upgraded so now we offer mortuary facilities that are the envy of some of our metropolitan funeral directors.
We acknowledge that many cultures exist in our community and respect the personal choice of clients in regard for their beliefs in religion and cultural practices.
We are very much community minded sponsoring various clubs and events, we also where ever practicable, source our materials from local suppliers.
WHAT WE DO
Our services include:
- Prompt and caring attention when you require it, regardless of the time and day
- Transfer of the deceased from place of death to funeral home
- Funeral planning according to the wants and needs of the family
- Providing an estimate of funeral expenses
- Co-ordination of arrangements with cemeteries or crematoria of your choice
- Preparing all necessary documentation needed for cremation
- All necessary arrangements with church, chapel or venue of your choice
- Registration of death with the Registrar of births, Deaths and Marriages
- Collection of medical certificates and their delivery to the appropriate authorities
- Preparation, care and presentation of the deceased by our mortuary staff
- Consultation with clergy or celebrant
- Supply and use of hearse