Warrigal Care is an Australian, not-for-profit aged care and retirement services provider, committed to excellence in service to older people.
We provide every type of care an older person may need, assisting you to transition through the stages of ageing. From independent living right through to end-stage of life care, Warrigal Care is a trusted friend and partner all the way.
We operate seven residential aged care home, seven independent living villages, two day respite programs and three community aged care services across NSW.
Please click here to see out business overview.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
Because people matter most...
Our Vision - To provide excellence in service to older people.
Our Values - Integrity, respect, compassion and innovation.
Our Mission - Because people matter most, we deliver innovative and quality aged care through superior services, practices and management.
Our Strategic Directions -
- Older people will have a seamless transition through all the stages of ageing
- Our staff and volunteers will deliver excellent service
- Our services will be affordable, accessible and sustainable
- We will be influential in the development of services for older people.
Starting Out: Services and Types of Care
There are many different types of care that Warrigal Care is able to provide to older people, and they generally fall under one of the four categories below. They are arranged in order or the least care (independent living/self-care), to the highest levels of care (residential care). Please click on the service closest to your needs http://connect.warrigal.com.au/service-options
Please click the links below for the services we provide:
Our philosophy is that people matter most
Our philosophy towards those for whom we care:
- Care of the aged is a responsibility of the family, the community and governments.
- Everyone is of equal worth, has equal rights and should accept their rightful responsibilities, irrespective of age, race, colour, sex, disability, financial standing, marital status, religion or political convictions.
- Priority of admission to our services and facilities is based upon assessed needs and our ability to appropriately meet those needs.
Your donations are extremely valuable to us. We are a non-profit charity organisation committed to providing affordable aged care services to the community. All donations over $2 are tax deductible, and are directly used to enhance the care of our residents.
To enquire, please click here.
If you would like to have even more control of your tax-deductible donation to Warrigal Care, we provide a gift catalogue with items that you can purchase that will directly benefit people in our care. Items include plants, TVs, garden furniture and pets as therapy packages right through to specialised beds, air chairs, oxygen concentrators etc.
Download the gift catalogue by clicking here.