Every member and visitor has a responsibility to help maintain the Course in prime condition. In order to help achieve the high standard of playing conditions the Greens Committee would like members and visitors to take note of the following:
Member and Visitor Responsibility
- "Through the Green" a player should ensure that any turf cut by him is replaced or repaired.
- Soft spiked golf shoes are preferred but not obligatory on our course.
- All players should rake/repair the sand at all times after making a shot(s) from a bunker.
- Players with golf carts should avoid driving through all wet patches that have not been caused by wet weather.
- Wide rubber non-inflatable buggy tyres are preferred but not obligatory on our course.