- V A C L
Victorian Aboriginal Corporation For Languages
The Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages (VACL) will retrieve, revive and strengthen Indigenous Languages for Victorian Aboriginal people.
The Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages (VACL) will achieve this by:
- Acting as the peak body for Victorian Aboriginal Languages to develop partnerships with,
and provide resources and information to, government and non-government and community organizations.
- Promoting VACL as it fosters appreciation and use of Indigenous languages in a range of domains and media, so as to advance their retrieval, revival and maintenance.
- Read on...
- Shop Online...
- Make a Donation...
Language Programs We Offer
Situated within the building of the Koorie Heritage Trust in Melbournes CBD, VACL can arrange bookings for meeting rooms and facilities to provide a central meeting place for your community with access to the VACL library resources and multimedia facilities.
- Talking Head
- Place Names
- External Links
- VACL Library
- Linguistic Explanations
- Papers & Reports
- Language Fact Sheets
- Language Planning
Something On Our Ongoing Projects
- Transcription of Thomas Papers
- Meeting Point - Language Revival Typology
- Malmsbury Prison
- State Language Policy
- Wathawurrung ipad app
- Aboriginal Creation Stories of Victoria
- Muthi Muthi Stories
School Learning & Training Programs
School Language Programs
- Curriculum & Policy
- Thornbury Primary School
- Healesville High School
- Heywood & District Secondary College
- Swan Hill Primary School
- Morwell Primary School
- Gowrie St Primary School Shepparton