The Department of Veterans' Affairs delivers government programs for war veterans, members of the Australian Defence Force, members of the Australian Federal Police and their dependants.
The Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) is an Australian Government agency. We provide support and provide information for:
- veterans and their dependants
- Australian Defence Force personnel
- war widows/widowers
- Australian participants in British Nuclear Tests in Australia
- members of the Australian Federal Police
- students, teachers and historians
What We Do
The services we provide include:
- pensions & compensation
- health care
- counselling services
- help for servicemen & women returning to civilian life
- commemorative & community grants
- home care assistance
- subsidised loans for housing & relating benefits
- commemorative activities
- historical information
Commemorations, Memorials & War Graves
One of the DVAs key role is acknowledging & commemorating the services & sacrifice of all those who served Australia & its allies in wars, conflicts & peace operations. Our commemorations program promotes understanding of Australia's wartime history & the significance of national events such as Anzac Day, Remembrance Day & Vietnam Veterans' Day.
The simple, powerful, streamlined tool that gives you a single point of control to keep all your business details up-to-date.
Everyone is better when they’re connected