How can Turnbull Family Funerals assist with burial & cremation arrangements?
Our experienced directors can ensure you are taken through the options & that these are tailored to your individual needs.
We can help with:
- Arrangements to purchase a new grave or memorial site or use an existing one.
- Above ground burials including crypts, vaults or mausoleum spaces
- Special cremation arrangements to meet a variety of needs specific to different cultures.
What are the benefits of a prepaid funeral service?
Being involved in arranging your own funeral has a number of important benefits:
1. Your funeral can speak to the real ‘you‘
2. This difficult time can be made easier for your family & friends
3. Protect loved ones financially. A prepaid funeral is a fixed priced funeral, fixed at today's prices
Call us on (03) 6234 4711, and we can arrange for a Turnbull prepaid consultant to give you a call.
What is an online memorial?
Turnbull Family Funerals provide a complimentary online memorial through Heaven Address. to help honour and remember the person who has gone.
This is an individual page to pay respect to our loved ones.
On the online memorial page family & friends can interact and keep their memories alive by writing messages, posting photos, videos & their favourite music. It is a digital memory box that can involve all generations.
Do you have a chapel for my service?
Our building has two chapels.
For large services we have a chapel which can seat over 250 people.
For more intimate service s our family chapel can set up to 50 people.
What is SuperCare? Can I use my Superannuation to pay for my funeral?
SuperCare is a way to ease the financial burden on your family.
This is an alternative way to pay for a funeral & related expenses.
SuperCare utilises a government initiative to assist people who don't have a prepaid funeral or funeral insurance, or don't have the financial resources to pay for a funeral.
They can also help fund partners & children who don't have Super.
SuperCare's consultants strive to work as a team with you for an easy, efficient & stress free result.
What do I need to have ready before I can start to arrange a funeral?
So we can take care of the red-tap start to plan a unique service the things we are most likely to need about your loved one are:
- Full name, address & age
- Where they are located
- Their Doctors contact details
- A Death Certificate (if one has been issued), we can organise one for you.
- A photo
We are happy to meet you at the funeral home, or arrange to meet you at another location of your choosing.
Call us on 6234 4711 for assistance