Dickinson Trailers has been a major part of the Australian livestock transport industry since 1966 and are well known for quality stock crates and livestock trailers across Australia.
Dickinson Trailers is now proudly part of Truck Art Trailers Pty Ltd and the tradition of quality and innovation continues.
Truck Art has branches across Australia in 5 states - New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia.
Services We Offer
The range of Dickinson Trailers includes:
- Single deck livestock trailers
- Two deck cattle trailers
- Three deck pig trailers
- Walking floor trailers
- 2x1, 4x2 and 2x4 convertibles
- Road trains and road train dollies in lengths to industry standard
Technology is constantly being upgraded and new ideas reach the market almost every day. At Truck Art Trailers, we aim to keep abreast of the ideas and incorporate them into our products with the help of our clients. Our customers are innovators too and our aim is to listen and incorporate their needs and ideas into new products.
Repairs & Refurbishment
Repairs, refurbishments and maintenance are a specialised part of the Dickinson Trailers business. We are able to provide:
- Full trailer refurbishment
- Trailer modification for effluent catchment
- Assistance with the fitment of safety equipment
- Skid plate replacement
- Spare parts
- Pressed sheeting e.g. floor, ramp in fills, gates and frames
- Aluminium extrusions, side board deck hinge and deck rail
- Sheep deck and mesh
- Standard and custom made gates
- Custom made tool boxes and tyre carriers