TDG team members have overseen full-service traffic management for key infrastructure projects including the M80 Upgrade, the M1 Upgrade, the Sugarloaf Pipeline Project, the Melbourne Main Sewer Replacement, Eastlink and the Wonthaggi Desalination Plant.
We were awarded work on these projects due to our track record of reliably delivering a safe, high-quality service and providing excellent value for money.Services We Offer
Traffic Diversions Group is committed to providing the highest levels of service to our clients and can provide:
- Traffic Planning & Consultancy
- Hazard Identification and Analysis
- Drafting of Traffic & Pedestrian Management Plans
- Lodgement of Permits (Main Roads/Councils/Police)
- Fully Trained and Accredited Traffic Controllers
- Full Range of Specialized Traffic Management Vehicles
- Traffic Safety Products Including Crash Barriers
We regularly update our fleet to ensure that we can provide our clients with the most reliable and cost-effective solutions for their project. TDG can provide:
- A fleet of over 50 vehicles and equipment. TDG are able to deliver on council roads, arterial roads and complex freeway lane, ramp and full closures
- Truck-mounted attenuators for the additional safety of workers and travelling public
- Trailer-mounted C Class arrow boards
- Trailer mounted VMS boards
- Advance warning signage
- Pedestrian management barriers
- Safety barriers
- All other traffic furniture as required.
We belong to the following industry associations:
- Traffic Management Industry Association of Victoria (TMIAV)
- Traffic Management Association of Australia (TMAA)
- Civil Contractors Federation (CCF).
We maintain the following certifications for quality and safety:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health & Safety
Our in-house Integrated Management System has been audited and certified by Australia's leading certification body, SAI Global, as meeting or exceeding Australian quality and safety standards.