Toodyay is situated inland in the picturesque Avon Valley region, only 80km North/East of Perth.
Flowing through Toodyay is the beautiful Avon River on which the world's longest white-water race, the Avon Descent, is held each year. The Toodyay International Food Festival and Family Fun Day is held in conjunction with the Avon Descent on the Saturday at Stirling Park, Toodyay. Residents and visitors can enjoy a peaceful picnic at Duidgee Park where there are barbeque facilities, children's playgrounds, public toilets and a miniature railway.
Toodyay enjoys a rustic charm with a unique valley backdrop with the Avon River flowing through the centre of town. The town's architecture reflects its colonial and convict past, also offers residents and visitors an array of charming galleries, boutique shops, varied accommodation, wineries, eateries, family entertainment and events. The towns sporting facilities include bowling greens, tennis courts, skate park, as well as cricket, football, soccer and hockey fields.
- Mines Industry Regulation and Safety Department of Feedback & Complaints
- Rheem Australia Spare Parts
- Heart Foundation Helpline
- American Express Corporate Card
- American Express Card Member
- Finance Department of Building Management And Works
- Australia Post General Enquiries
- American Express Merchant Service Centre