FIND US AT
Starting in 1968 in the automotive trade, our family-owned business has progressed through the years by branching out into the towing and then into the 4WD industries.
Our first sales for the TJM brand was in 1986, purchasing at that time from a Melbourne distributor for the Queensland based company.
With the growth of sales in the 4WD side of business, we found our premises could not cope and launched our new retail store in April 2003.
TJM stores are a group of independently owned and operated 4WD stores throughout Australia, giving you, the customer, a competitive price with our groups buying power. TJM also offer an Australia wide after sales backup on their products.
Services We Offer
s your local 4WD accessory outlet we offer an extensive range of TJM products and other leading quality brands including bull bars, winches, recovery equipment, driving lights, dual battery systems, roof racks, canopies, suspension, air compressors, UHF radios, fridges, fuel tanks, towbars and much more.
- You can never have enough information before travelling; so, talk to people, join a 4WD club, go on the internet and do your research. While travelling, the locals of an area are great resources. Local tourist information centres are also a great information tool when travelling
- Practice your 4WDing skills! To do this you can join a 4WD club or undertake driver training courses.
- Avoid delays to outback travel by applying for permits to national parks and Aboriginal land months before you plan to leave.
- Have your travel plans ready, and ensure that a family member or friend has these plans in case of an emergency. Check in at regular intervals and when you arrive home.
- Make sure you understand emergency contingencies, such as applying first aid and survival strategies.
Why Choose Us?
So What can we offer you?
- Can-do, can-get attitude
- Ever increasing variety of stock
- Traditional family values