Thomson Graham Motors
Graham Thomson Motors is a Kenworth and DAF franchise dealer, situated in the regional Victoria area of Shepparton.
The business is housed on an impressive 2.4 hectare lot on the corner of Doyles and New Dookie Road, the only legal B-double route through Shepparton, which means drivers no longer have to leave the route to search for maintenance facilities.
The business has extended operating hours from 8am to 6pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm Friday and Saturdays 8am to 1pm.
Truck Sales are found at the front of the dealership, with our knowledgeable staff on hand to assist all your vehicle requirements.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, Kenworth Trucks gives you the reliability, durability, economy and performance that is required to operate in today's environment. Because Kenworth design and builds trucks in Australia for Australian applications and conditions we are better able to understand the unique challenges that face Australian operators in their specific applications.
DAF Trucks offer a comprehensive range of medium and heavy duty trucks from the award winning LF series to the versatile and dependable CF series through to the workhorse XF series.
Every model is a quality modern product developed for every possible transport segment.
Graham Thomson Motors Service Department is fully equipped to carry out all of your maintenance requirements from a programmed service to a complete engine overhaul.
- Roadworthy Agents
- Licensed to carry out Air Conditioning repairs
- Modern equipment including service pits for maximum efficiency
- Electronic Diagnostic Equipment
- 24 Hour Breakdown Service
- Factory Trained Mechanics and Apprentices
- Cummins/Cat/Detroit engine agencies
Graham Thomson Motors supply spare parts not only for Kenworth and DAF trucks but for any truck no matter what the make or model.
- Largest stock holding of spare parts in Country Victoria
- Factory Trained staff
- Experienced Counter Salesmen
- Local Parts delivery
- 24 hours after hours service
- Parts Van travelling from Swan Hill to Benalla and all places in between
- CAT, Cummins & Detroit parts and advice