Swan Hill Bus Lines has been a family owned business for over 50 years. In 1954 Lake Boga Transport Pty Ltd was formed to transport fruit from the Lake Boga area to the Melbourne market. In 1960 they diversified into School Buses and in 1965 Swan Hill Bus Lines was born.
In 1988, Swan Hill Bus Lines branched out into its own identity and under the direction of Peter Pickering, has grown to become today one of Regional Victoria’s largest Bus/Coach operations.
Since Swan Hill Bus Lines’ establishment in 1962 it has developed a reputation as being a high quality performer within the Australian Bus and Coach Industry. Our reputation of high standards of customer service and reliability are key factors which have contributed to our success, enabling us to grow as a company.
WHAT WE DO
Our Bus Services
- Over 60 School Bus Runs Throughout Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales Including Specialist School Bus Services
- Local and Interstate School Transfers
- Victorian Government V/Lines Services
- New South Wales Government Trainlink Services
- Day Trips and Extended Charters