We assist farm enterprises ranging from broad acre farming, livestock, mixed farming, dairy, forestry and all manners of irrigated horticulture. We assist ‘Small Agriculture Dependent Business’, defined as a rural business that employs no more than 10 full-time equivalent (38 hours per week) employees and provides the majority of its services to farmers and is directly involved in primary production (for example, fencing, harvesting, spraying or stock management).
- Analyse and assess your current financial position so that you understand where you are now.
- Prepare cash flow budgets so that you can see where you are going.
- Develop a case management plan and a business plan (if required) so that you set and work toward goals.
- Communicate or negotiate with your bank so that you can benefit from our experience.
- Review loan arrangements or refinance your loans if you choose to look elsewhere for finance going forward.
- Be prepared and supported through Farm Debt Mediation if things get rocky with your lender.
- Be referred to appropriate professionals and services.
- Plan an exit strategy for you and your family if you choose to cease production or leave farming.
- Gain information on accessing Government or other assistance programs.