St Cuthbert’s Retirement Living Complexes Inc. is a non-profit organization committed to providing the highest value of retirement accommodation. St Cuthbert’s Village has 2 unique styles of complexes, both are designed for the active 60 year olds who are still independent but like the peace of mind and security a Retirement Village has to offer. St Cuthbert’s is an independent living complex and we do not provide ongoing care for residents requiring residential aged care services.
- All units have security screen doors and smoke alarms
- The Complexes have a Medical Emergency Call System that enables residents to summon assistance in an emergency
- This system is accessed through an emergency pendant which may be worn by the resident and is monitored 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Saturday afternoon Cards
- Large screen TVs and Videos in common room’s
- Libraries in Elizabeth Morley Court and St Cuthbert’s Court common rooms
- Community Care Support Programme – Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays