- Joanne Lisa Hall is a Certified Practising Conveyancer with 25 years professional experience delivering to you:
Knowledge and experience in all areas of conveyancing
- Personal high quality service - the most important person in the transaction is you
- Integrity and ethical conduct
- Upfront costs with no hidden charges
What Will It Cost Me
Costs are dependent on weather the Property is purchased or sold. We charge for the following:
Purchase of Property
- My Fee
- Searches & enquiries that should be done after exchange:
- Mortgage work required by most lenders
- Pre purchase pest and building reports
- If you are purchasing a Strata property a pre purchase strata search will cost
Sale of Property
- My Fee
- Documents that must go in a contract
- Discharge of Mortgage
When Are You Available?
Meeting with you to further discuss your conveyancing needs at a mutually convenient time is of the utmost importance.
Please contact Southland Conveyancing Services using THIS LINK
Many people do not know what a conveyancer (or solicitor) is going to do for them in their sale or purchase. All they know is they have been told they need a conveyancer.
Many people are time poor and even if they knew what to do they do not have the time. Just about everybody is very conscious of the costs involved, but do not be deceived.
The lowest priced conveyancer is not necessarily going to be the cheapest. When things do not go according to plan you may be very disappointed with the outcome and the resulting escalating costs.
Choosing a conveyancer with the appropriate knowledge and experience is often far more important than saving a small amount in a cheaper fee and/or skimping on investigatory searches.