Selecting an education programme for your child is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make.
In a world that is rapidly becoming more competitive, it is essential that your child is adequately prepared for his/her future.
Our school has developed certain characteristics to accomplish this goal. One such feature is the structure of our learning centres. We feel that by combining ages and abilities, that the more gifted students are challenged with an expanded curriculum while at the same time the other students are motivated by contact with the more gifted.
- Animal Science
- Bible Reading
- PDHPE – Physical Development, Health and Physical Education/Sport
- English – Literacy/Grammar/Writing/Reading/Oral Expression/Listening
- Word Building – Sounds, Handwriting, Spelling, Diction, Comprehension, Phonics, Diction, Science and Technology
- HSIE – Human Society and Its Environment
- Creative & Visual Arts – Music, Drama, & Arts/Crafts
- English – Talking & Listening, Reading, Writing, Grammar
- Creative Arts – Drama and Visual Arts/Crafts
- Music – Includes Primary Choir Open to All Students
- Plus – Word Building, Literature and Creative Writing
- Bible Classes for Seniors
- Visual Arts for Year 7
- Music for Year 8
- Food Technology for Year 9 & 10
- Information Software and Technology for Year 9 & 10
- Public Speaking for Seniors