RFCSNQ has experienced Rural Financial Counsellors based in Longreach, Atherton, South Johnstone, Townsville and Mackay. This team of experienced specialists service the regions surrounding these locations. Contact your local Rural Financial Counsellor if you are in need of assistance.
RFCSNQ provides a confidential, free and impartial Rural Financial Counselling Service to primary producers, fishers and small rural businesses experiencing financial difficulties.
Rural Financial Counsellors assist and support a client to:
- Understand the financial position and viability of the business enterprise.
- Identify options to improve their financial position.
- Develop a plan to implement the options chosen by the client and provide advice to implement that plan.
Assist in negotiations with lending institutions in relation to:
- Loan applications and contracts with those institutions.
- Processes relating to farm debt mediation.