Ross's are the leading Auctioneering firm in Western Australia, conducting more auctions in more categories than any other.
We offer a complete and professional Auctioneering service, Ross's have a complete asset disposal management system, which ensures the assets are correctly accounted for, and the best value is achieved for all items.
- Site inspection of the assets and consultation on sale methods.
- Removal of assets from designated locations and delivery to our showrooms.
- Consignment of the assets including asset numbers and serial numbers for accurate asset reconciliation.
- Ross's trained staffs are capable of identification and marketing a wide variety of assets.
- Ross's hold several auctions every week ensuring that each asset is assigned the correct outlet and market for maximum return on the assets.
- Ross's marketing and knowledge of the assets allows us to target the correct market for each asset.
- Ross's are able to handle almost any quantity of surplus assets, end of lease or other equipment that your company may wish to dispose of.
- I placed an absentee bid, when will I find out if my bid was successful?
- I have seen an item advertised I want to buy; can I buy it before it goes up for auction?
- Why is there a $1.10 fee for new credit card registration?
- How do I pay for items won in an online auction?
- By when do I need to collect the goods I won at a live auction or online auction?
- Does Ross's Auctioneers & Valuers provide a delivery/ postal service?
- Why is the online bidding time extended when placing a bid in the last 5 minutes of the auction?
- When will the auction catalogue be published?
- What is Ross's Replacement & Return policy?
- What times are Ross's Auctioneers & Valuers open and when in that time frame can I come to collect my items?
- What happens with unsold lots after the auction?