Roblan, employs skilled engineers, specialising in metal stamping, plastic injection moulding, tooling design of metal stamping dies and plastic injection moulds. Press Shop Automation, a division of Roblan, distributes metal stamping presses, power presses, die springs, coil metal stamping handling equipment.
We also provide oil lubricating equipment, metal stamping punches, oil less metal stamping pillars, bushes and bearings, and a large range of tooling components.
- To manufacture and distribute quality plastic injection moulding and metal stamping components.
- To import & distribute tooling components, metal stamping equipment and engineering supplies.
- Provide shareholders with an acceptable return on their investment.
- Provide customers with quality products at competitive prices.
- Provide employees with secure employment, through support & development of Roblan Employee Job Skills Training
- Provide leadership and infrastructure to maintain and develop customer services
- Provide and promote growth in manufacturing and distribution, as an essential contributor to the economic well being of the nation.
Chairman of Directors
Corporate Quality Policy
Roblan Pty Limited is an Australian owned company founded in 1947 and currently manufactures precision custom plastic mouldings at the Leichhardt plant and metal pressings at the Ingleburn plant.
Servicing our customers' quality requirements is a team of experienced and highly qualified personnel with collective skills in the disciplines of commerce, toolmaking and modern production.
Roblan's Quality Management System is outlined in their company Quality System Manual, of which this statement forms a part. The Quality System Manual is comprised of documented Procedures and Lesson Plans (work instructions) which are regularly audited and updated.
Roblan Plastic Moulding Division is an Australian Manufacturer, offering reliable services to all industries.
We can Provide Injection to 500 tonne capacity!
You can place an order with us via phone, and you may be eligible to open an account. To learn how, contact our customer service representatives
Roblan's Metal Pressing Division was founded by Harry Butler, over 50 years ago, on the principle of providing customers with quality engineered, press-metal-stamped components at a competitive price.
Our skilled engineers continue these values today.
We can provide customers with turnkey solutions from product tool design, through research and development, optimising the production process and the distribution of the finished quality component parts to the customer.
Please contact one of our sales managers, to request an obligation free quotation on all of your production, tooling & component parts requirements.