Roberts & Morrow Chartered Accountants have been advising businesses for over 60 years. In 1951 Don Roberts & Keith Crichton took over as principals of local Armidale firm HG Uther & Co and renamed it Crichton Roberts & Co. Jack Morrow was admitted as a partner in 1954. When Keith Crichton retired in 1957 the practice continued with Don Roberts and Jack Morrow as principals and in February 1963, the firm changed its name to Roberts & Morrow. In 2016 Roberts & Morrow merged with Tamworth based firm Plante Davis Chartered Accountants. The merged firms bring greater strength and diversity to the region, with quality specialist services for the combined client bases and new opportunities for the staff.
Roberts & Morrow has established strong client bases in Sydney, Brisbane, the mid north coast of New South Wales, the New England Region with offices in Armidale and Glen Innes and the North West region with offices in Tamworth and Narrabri. This geographical coverage is achieved through the firm’s continued engagement of the latest information technology allowing full remote access to client systems.