Established in 1935, Resthaven is a not for profit aged care community service associated with the Uniting Church in Australia.
Resthaven offers a range of high quality, fully accredited, responsive community and residential aged care services, from a little help at home to high level care-providing outstanding support to older people and their carers.
Resthaven Community Services support older people and their carers in the community throughout metropolitan Adelaide, the Adelaide Hills, Murraylands, Riverland Limestone Coast and Fleurieu Peninsula.
Resthaven's in home care and support services provide practical care and support for older people and their carers to:
- Remain living at home as independently as possible
- Stay in touch with family, friends and the community
- Lead a healthy and fulfilling life
- Continue to contribute to the community
For details of your closest community service phone: 1300 136 633.
Resthaven's residential aged care facilities offer supportive care, dementia-specific accommodation, respite for carers and high quality nursing care, with locations in metropolitan Adelaide and rural areas.
Hours of Operation
Office hours are 9.00am - 5.00pm.
- A 1 Tyre Repairs Pty Ltd After Hours
- AAMC - AUSTRALIAN ACCIDENT MANAGEMENT Call
- Access Taxis Call
- ACIRT FREECALL
- Adelaide Access Taxis Call
- Adelaide Airport Enquiries For Disabled Assistance Car Parking
- Adelaide Airport Baggage Enquiries • Airline Lost Property • Lost Property in Terminal
- Adelaide Brighton Ltd Accounts - Human Resources - IT Enquiries