Raymond Dr G L Eye Surgn - Walkerville
He sub-specialises in Medical Retina with special expertise in age-related macular disease (AMD), diabetic eye disease and retinal vascular disease. He utilises modern imaging systems to facilitate treatments with laser and intra-vitreal injections.
He is Head of the Medical Retina Service at the Royal Adelaide Hospital . He co-supervises the Retinal Fellowship training scheme which has trained retinal specialists from Nepal, Myanmar, Cambodia, Sri Lanka (under the Sight For All Foundation banner), China, Spain, Russia and India. He continues to be an Investigator in multi-centre trials in AMD and diabetic maculopathy.
Dr Raymond is a past Chairman of the SA Branch of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO). He is a past College Examiner and International Examiner. He is presently a national RANZCO Board Director.
He is Chairman and President of the Royal Society for the Blind (RSB).
He is an immediate past Captain and Chairman of the Management Committee of Kooyonga Golf Club.
- Anglican Church Of Australia St Andrew's School Inc
- Anglican Church Of Australia (All Souls) (All Souls) (The Rev'd A S Wurm)
- Anglican Church Of Australia Church Office, Sunday Services, Aldgate Memorial Hall,
- Anglican Church Of Australia General Enquiries 9.00am-5pm
- Anglican Church Of Australia Mitcham Parish Office Parish Office
- Anglican Church Of Australia (Res)
- Anglican Church Of Australia Parish Office
- Anglican Church Of Australia Sunday Services, Colonel Light Gardens RSL,