Ragen Electrical Contractors
- P & L Ragen Electrical Contractors
Ragen Electrical Contractors is a locally owned & operated family business that provides electrical services to all types of premises and customers.
Established for over 14 years the business was previously known as P & L Ragen Electrical Contractors.
Daniel is a Grade A Level 2 Service Provider so you can rest assured that you will be getting quality service & workmanship.
Services We Offer
We can carry out all types of Electrical work for Residential, Commercial, Civil, Construction & Industrial Clients. No job is too big or too small.
We specialise in Solar & Renewable Energy. We can help you set up the solar latest technology in your home or business.
Some of our services include:
- Hot Water Repairs
- Solar Metering, Solar Hot Water, Solar System Installation
- Connections & Reconnections
- Switchboard Upgrades
- New Homes, Renovations. Rewiring, Servicing Upgrades, Wiring
- Ceiling Fans
- Evaporative Cooler & Air Conditioning Repairs & Installations
- Testing & Tagging
- Fault Detection
- Maintenance, Overhead Work, Power Distribution
Solar Energy Specialists
- We specialise in Solar & Renewable Energy.
We can help you set up the solar latest technology in your home or business & make this a stress free process.
Benefits of Solar:
- Save money on electricity bills and possibly put energy back into the grid which means you can be paid by the power company.
- Positive contribution to the environment by utilising a sustainable & green source of energy.
- A solar power system ensures you have an endless supply of energy.
Why Choose Us?
Daniel has local knowledge & you can benefit by dealing directly with the business owner.
Daniel has undertaken extra training and accreditation to offer the following connection services:
- Disconnecting your premises from the network.
- Installing or repairing an underground service line to connect your premises to the electricity network.
- Installing or repairing an overhead service line to connect your premises to the electricity network, installing electricity meter.