Prolix Dairy has been designed to enhance the utilisation of both growing and mature pastures, as well as crop stubble and hay that is fed to cattle. Through the supply of a readily available source of energy and protein, Prolix stimulates rumen microbial growth. This results in an improvement in the ability of the rumen to utilise available pasture feed.
As pastures mature, protein, energy and digestibility decline. When this decline coincides with high nutrient demand, such as pregnancy, calving, milk production or growing there is a drop in animal performance.
Benefits of Supplementing With Prolix Dairy
- Improved milk production
- Improved weight gains
- Improved utilisation of available paddock feed
- Assists in maintaining body condition at calving
- Improved conception rates
- Minimises seasonal weight loss
- Safe and efficient urea feeding
- Rain safe
- Comprehensive vitamin and mineral package
- Consumption control and cost control
- Nil capital and labour
- Prolix is delivered directly into 500 litre paddock troughs provided by the agent. This provides the customer with a double bonus; no mixing or storage equipment is required and there is no additional labour input needed for supplementing the livestock.