To be the best provider of premium trucks for the Australian market that maximise customer value through superior quality and design for purpose. We will also be the supplier of choice for parts and finance for our truck customers and dealers
What we value
- Total quality commitment
- Customer responsiveness
- Long-term partnerships
- Strong balance sheet
- Social responsibility
What we expect from managers
- Drive results
- Act with integrity
- Manage execution
- Lead innovation and quality initiatives
- Manage talent
- Use sound judgement and business acumen
- Influence others
- Demonstrate adaptability
PACCAR is a registered training organisation and we believe in developing all employees, no matter where in the company they work. As well as comprehensive induction and on-the-job training, we hold annual refresher courses in compliance, safety, equal opportunity, harassment and bullying.
We offer people in eligible positions the chance to 'salary package' superannuation, corporate health benefits and car novated leases.
- Successfully managing health and safety in the workplace relies on commitment, consultation and co-operation
- At PACCAR Australia our Safety First culture ensures everyone in the workplace understands the need for health and safety and what their role is in making the workplace safer
- Safety First is about integrating health and safety into every aspect of our work process, first and foremost
- Everyone is encouraged to report unsafe practices and be accountable for the safety of themselves and their fellow employees. Senior management meetings and daily production meetings will commence with safety discussions. Every week a safety core-brief (toolbox meeting) is presented to employees on the shop floor by Health and Safety Representatives and Management
PACCAR has built an extensive truck dealer network across Australia that is renowned for its professionalism and excellence in the heavy duty truck industry. The Kenworth dealer network also includes highly qualified dealers in New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. There are various career paths you can take from Administration to Sales to Customer Service and Mechanics.