- Kenworth Trucks Australia
- Paccar Financial Pty Ltd
To be the best provider of premium trucks for the Australian market that maximise customer value through superior quality and design for purpose. We will also be the supplier of choice for parts and finance for our truck customers and dealers
What we value
- Total quality commitment
- Customer responsiveness
- Long-term partnerships
- Strong balance sheet
- Social responsibility
What we expect from managers
- Drive results
- Act with integrity
- Manage execution
- Lead innovation and quality initiatives
- Manage talent
- Use sound judgement and business acumen
- Influence others
- Demonstrate adaptability
PACCAR is a registered training organisation and we believe in developing all employees, no matter where in the company they work. As well as comprehensive induction and on-the-job training, we hold annual refresher courses in compliance, safety, equal opportunity, harassment and bullying.
We offer people in eligible positions the chance to 'salary package' superannuation, corporate health benefits and car novated leases.
- Successfully managing health and safety in the workplace relies on commitment, consultation and co-operation
- At PACCAR Australia our Safety First culture ensures everyone in the workplace understands the need for health and safety and what their role is in making the workplace safer
- Safety First is about integrating health and safety into every aspect of our work process, first and foremost
- Everyone is encouraged to report unsafe practices and be accountable for the safety of themselves and their fellow employees. Senior management meetings and daily production meetings will commence with safety discussions. Every week a safety core-brief (toolbox meeting) is presented to employees on the shop floor by Health and Safety Representatives and Management
PACCAR has built an extensive truck dealer network across Australia that is renowned for its professionalism and excellence in the heavy duty truck industry. The Kenworth dealer network also includes highly qualified dealers in New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. There are various career paths you can take from Administration to Sales to Customer Service and Mechanics.
- Kenworth is Australia’s market leader and most revered brand in heavy-duty trucks. All its vehicles are designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia to meet some of the world’s toughest applications.
- DAF Trucks Australia imports DAF trucks from our European counterparts, DAF NV, which is PACCAR’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF sells and provides aftermarket support to our medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles in the Australian market.
- PACCAR Parts provides global parts distribution and after sales support to Kenworth and DAF dealerships across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
- PACCAR Financial is dedicated to financing trucks and trailers for our Kenworth and DAF customers.