Glenn has over 32 years' experience in the financial services sector. He has been providing financial planning advice since 1986 and has experience in all facets of financial planning, including wealth creation, retirement planning, superannuation, direct shares, Centrelink, Aged Care and personal risk insurance
Glenn is actively involved in the community and is currently a member of Traralgon Rotary and is past President of Traralgon Apex Club and West End Junior Football Club. Glenn enjoys watching sport and is a keen gardener. Glenn and his wife Judy have two children and they also enjoy travelling. Glenn is a passionate supporter of the Sydney Swans.
Services We Offer
We can assist you to:
- Maximise your lifestyle and financial outcomes.
- Solve your problems and uncertainties regarding your finances.
- Have greater clarity, a strategy and well researched guidance to ensure you make educated decisions with your money.
- Invest wisely and avoid potentially costly mistakes.
- Protect yourself and your family if unexpected events arise.