A vibrant, not-for-profit organisation NWRH has evolved over a proud history. From a small incorporated association on commencement in 1993; to the present form as a large company that has grown in both size and scope. Today distinguished as a significant Commonwealth and State Government contracted primary health care organisation, servicing 40 communities across remote, rural and regional areas of Australia.
At NWRH our people make a real difference as they:
- ensure quality care with creative leadership
- respect and recognise others
- always deliver cultural and competent service
- are accountable
Healthier people in remote, rural and regional communities.
We deliver comprehensive, high-quality and cost-efficient packages of primary health care and support that enables healthy living in remote, rural and regional areas of Australia.
We believe that our best work is done when:
- People own their own health
- Communities control their own health services where possible
- Staff are employed locally, and assisted to build their skills and capabilities
- Flexibility and responsiveness is possible because staff live where they work
- We have firm connections with communities based on ongoing relationships, and genuine understanding of needs and cultural sensitivities
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Legal Service (QLD) Ltd Mt Isa
- Agriculture and Water Resources, Australian Government Department Of Imported Breaches (Redline)
- Agriculture and Water Resources, Australian Government Department Of General Enquiries
- Amalgamated Pest Control Mt Isa
- American Express Corporate Card
- American Express Card Member
- American Express Merchant Service Centre
- Anglican Church Newcastle Mount Isa