The NSCA has, for the last 87 years, played an important role in helping inspire, educate, inform and engage Australian business in best practice WHS and risk management. Our vision remains to assist Australian workplaces to be the safest in the world and protect their most important asset - its people.
The NSCA Board has decided it can best achieve this vision by partnering with Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety (WIS) to provide all the NSCA Training and Consulting services, which will allow the not-for-profit public service activity to continue to focus on its membership services, including the annual safety awards, and continue to promote the safety message within the Australian community.
Services We Offer
Our services include:
- Consulting - Reviewing and implementing OHS/WHS management solutions and conducting incident investigations
- Auditing - Desktop and site audits depending on our clients requirements
- Safety Training - View our training calendar
- Learning and Development - A wide range of nationally accredited courses including the Certificate IV in WHS and Diploma of WHS
- National Safety Awards of Excellence - An annual national awards program recognising excellence in OHS/WHS
- NSCA Membership - Our members access a great range of benefits including discounts on training and consulting and free subscription to National Safety Magazine.
- National Safety Council of Australia