North West Private Hospital
North West Private Hospital is a fully accredited surgical, obstetric and medical hospital situated 15 mins northwest of the Brisbane CBD.
North West is an acute care hospital committed to providing the highest standards of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies.
The hospital is licensed for 101 beds and has recently undergone a $27 million upgrade including:
- 5 operating theatres incorporating modern I-suites with high definition audio and video monitors;
- 2 day surgery theatres within a newly refurbished day surgery unit;
- 2 new procedure rooms for gastroenterology and dermatology procedures;
- 3 bed high care unit;
- A 5 chair day oncology unit;
- A new 44 room maternity wing including 6 deluxe suites;
- 5 delivery suites;
- A Level 2 special care nursery with 15 cots;
- 7 bed Mother Baby unit;
North West Private Hospital is an acute care hospital committed to providing the highest standards of specialised services by skilled personnel with sophisticated technologies. The hospital offers patients new and innovative procedures such as computer-assisted surgery and the latest laparoscopic and endoscopic surgical equipment.