Norland Pastoral Pty Ltd - Moree
Norland Pastoral Pty Ltd head office is based at Weebollabolla Moree, home to the famous Weebollabolla Shorthorn Bulls.
The geographic spread of the properties has allowed flexibility in dealing with the volatile Australian seasons and markets.
Goodar Station has 500 performance recorded cow base plus 2000 commerical cows, cropping and goats. Goodar Station was acquired in 1892.
Weebollabolla is the home base for all operations with the Annual Bull Sale since 1968, 250 performance recorded cows, 1000 head accredited feedlot and cropping.
Boonal is heavier black flood plain soil located on the Macintyre River. This is where the backgrounding and fattening of cattle is based.
Annual Bull Sale
Click here to view sale videos for fast internet connection
Click here to view sale videos for slow internet connection
Click here to view sale videos for iPhone and iPad
Click here to view Weebollabolla sale bulls as at 5th september
Click here to view Weebollabolla sale bulls
Click here to view Ian Murray Interview
Click here to view Ian Murray Interview for slow internet connection
Click here to view Bernie Bindon Interview
Click here to view Bernie Bindon Interview for slow internet connection
Sire Semen Sales
- Weebollabolla Waratah W26
- Weebollabolla Impact Y156
- Weebollabolla Centurion C149
- Weebollabolla Alcapone A96
- Weebollabolla Max 8th Y167
- Weebollabolla Neewarra N83
- Weebollabolla Braveheart B121
$20/Straw for Non-registration
$100/Straw for Registration or $80/Straw Over 50
The name Munro is synonymous with the breeding of Shorthorn cattle, not only in Australia but throughout the world and in fact many countries continue to record Shorthorn cattle as being registered as "Weebollabolla Shorthorns".
However the Munro family exerted considerable influence in arenas other than livestock circles long before they came to Australian shores.
The family which is spread to every corner of the world, has long and distinguished lineage of forebears comprised of former Irish mercenaries who were recognized as a clan of Scotland as long ago as 1067 when they were granted lands in Ross by a grateful King in return for driving the Vikings from the north.
- Schools Public Bullarah Public School
- Schools Public Mallawa Public School
- Schools Public Moree East Public School
- Schools Public Moree Public School
- Schools Public Barwon Learning Centre
- Schools Public Croppa Creek Public School
- Schools Public Tulloona Public School
- Schools Public Garah Public School