We are committed to delivering the highest quality health care with professionalism and sensitivity.
All our staff are female and are very experienced in obstetric and gynaecological ultrasound. We only use entirely digital state of the art ultrasound equipment from GE Healthcare which combined with our staff experience provides the best possible imaging.
All of our doctors are specialist obstetricians (specialists who look after pregnant women) and gynaecologists (specialists who treat all of women's health problems) who have further specialised in ultrasound, high-risk obstetrics and reproductive genetics (the study of birth defects or inherited characteristics which affect decisions concerning reproduction).
Follow the links below for more information about:
If you need more information about:
- Caring for Womens Health
- Overview of Pregnancy and Testing
- The 18-20 Week Ultrasound Examination
- Gynaecologic Ultrasound
- NT - plus ~ Early Pregnancy Assessment for Fetal Wellbeing
- Prenatal Diagnosis ~ Special Tests for Your Baby During Pregnancy
- Kindly click on the link to download the pdf version of the brochure.
A convenient private entrance with on street parking is on Lingard Street - just around the corner from the main entrance of the hospital.