- Nexus Eyecare
Dr Myers graduated from Sydney University and obtained his training in Ophthalmology through the Sydney Eye Hospital. He is a Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists, and has been an accredited registrar training supervisor since 1994.
His areas of expertise include a special interest in medical retina and on high quality outcomes in cataract surgery.
Dr Myers commenced private practice in Blacktown in 1994 and opened a second practice in Castle Hill in 2003. Dr Myers believes strongly that a mix of public and private medicine is the best model of health care for Australia. Since graduation he has been constantly involved in the public health system, and has been Chairman of the Department of Ophthalmology at Bankstown Hospital for over 7 years. His academic focus has been noted in publications over the past few years in areas as diverse as rates of Endophthalmitis in Western Sydney, and in drug-induced toxic optic neuropathy.
Dr Myers is committed to providing a range and quality of ophthalmic services to patients, their GPs and Optometrists across Western Sydney
- Blacktown City Council Blacktown
- St Vincent's Hospital Sydney Pathology (Sydpath)
- St Vincent's Hospital Sydney Diabetes Centre
- St Vincent's Hospital Sydney Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS)
- St Vincent's Hospital Sydney Stimulant Services
- St Vincent's Hospital Sydney 24 Hour Stimulant Line
- St Vincent's Hospital Sydney Rankin Court Treatment Centre
- St Vincent's Hospital Sydney Hospital in the Clinic Referrals