- MPA Construction Group Pty Ltd
At MPA Projects we believe that a successful outcome takes a multi-faceted approach and fresh thinking.
That's why we view what we do as being 'managers of construction' - this captures the idea that there is a range of skills, roles and activities required to achieve the desired result.Our Commitment
Our project horizon extends far past the delivery date - we want you to be satisfied with all aspects of your project when you move in, a month later, a year later and beyond.
For many clients the handover date of the project may very well be the beginning of your experience with MPA.
We work hard to ensure that we remain professional, effective and responsive throughout the extended life of the project. From our extensive experience, we know that a project is never finished at practical completion. As a result, we have a process in place which successfully transitions you to your new environment and to ensure that you enjoyment is lasting.
We are pleased to confirm that MPA has the following accreditation and certification:
Australian Government Accreditation
- Federal Safety Commissioner: Australian Government Building & Construction OHS Accreditation Scheme
- Dept of Education, Employment & Workplace: National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry compliance
NSW Government Accreditation
- Services Technology & Administration: Environmental Management System Accreditation
- Department of Commerce: OH&S Management System Accreditation
SAI Global Accreditation
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System: AS/NZS 4801:2001
- Quality Management System: ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management System AS/NZS 14001:2004
Our team of managers of construction are drawn from a variety of backgrounds which enables us to take a comprehensive approach to solving construction and project management challenges.
Our project management feature people from a range of complementary backgrounds including:
- Construction management
- Building trades
Project teams are underpinned by a single point of accountability through the nominated Project Director who manages and directs an experienced team of specialists.