Welcome to Minus Paint. Our process removes all paint body filler and tar from steel, most plastics, rubber, aluminium, brass, copper, stainless steel without affecting the surface. Simply deliver your parts or body shells stripped of all its mechanicals and trim.
Depending on the amount of paint and body filler on the panels or body shell, it will take approximately 7-8 days to strip clean to bare steel. All body panels are thoroughly washed down with a high-pressure steam cleaner after the stripping process.
Here are some of the other services we offer:
- Etching of freshly stripped panels
- Full body schutzing (under car sealer)
- Minor to Major Rust Repairs
- Modifications and restorations to early vehicles
- Repairs and service of street cars and Hot Rods