We are a not-for-profit catholic organisation committed to delivering the highest quality of health and aged care to the community of Central Queensland.
We have dedicated professional staff working in a team environment delivering relevant, compassionate, innovative and responsive care.
Mercy Health and Aged Care Central Queensland employs approximately 1,400 people working across:
Mercy Partners Council
Corporate Executive Personnel
Latest Annual Report 2011/2012 PDF
Opened in July 1997 at its present location, 263 Agnes Street, Rockhampton, Mercy Health and Aged Care Central Queensland Limited Corporate Office is responsible for the operation of all the facilities which form part of the Organisation.
- Do I need Private Health Insurance to be admitted at the Mater?
- Can I choose to come to the Mater instead of another hospital?
- What happens if I get sick after hours?
- Do I get one account for all services?
- How do I know what to bring in?
- Mater Misericordiae Hospital Rockhampton
- Mater Misericordiae Hospital Mackay
- Mater Misericordiae Hospital Bundaberg
- Mater Misericordiae Hospital Gladstone
- Mater Misericordiae Hospital Yeppoon
- Leinster Place
- McAuley Place
- The Range Village
- The Bethany Village
- Mercy Day Therapy Centre
- Mercy Day Respite Centre
Mercy Health Ancillary Services