The Operation of the Lady Clark Retirement Village
The Lady Clark Retirement Village is an incorporated association, which is managed by a fully qualified and professional manager and overseen by a voluntary board of directors. As a registered charity and not for profit organisation, all monies raised are poured back into the village and its operation.
What Makes Us Different
The Lady Clark Retirement Village is unique in terms of our ability to provide low cost housing in a secure environment, to a growing echelon of the population, the independent retiree.
As a resident at the Lady Clark Retirement Village you become a non-financial member of the association with an annual undertaking to elect the voluntary board of directors as your strategic executive representatives. They in turn delegate authorised responsibility to the duly appointed executive manager to manage the full operational requirements of the village. The current manager has over 35 years' executive managerial experience across a broad sector of industry and holds a Masters of Business Administration(MBA). Commencing employment in March 2015, the current management has fully revitalised the centre and its operations and is proud to serve the 91 members in residence as part of a long term association with what is a flourishing village community.
As a resident of Lady Clark you are entitled to:
- A non-call telephone number 7 days per week Tel: (03) 6249 2515
- All faulty electrical, plumbing and general maintenance carried out without fees charged to the resident, including emergencies out of hours; (most reported non urgent issues are attended within 24 hours)
- Personal contents insurance cover for each unit of $30,000
- Heating and oven provided to each villa and maintained by management
- Security systems provided for each villa
- Smoke alarm batteries provided and changed every 6 months
- Gutters cleared annually
- All lawn areas, large trees and gardens not attached to villas maintained by a groundsman
- Unlimited use of social amenities hall including library, indoor bowls and BBQ area.