- LaTrobe University
As well as pursuing academic excellence, La Trobe will continue to actively serve the communities in which its campuses are located.
This is reflected in the mission and vision statements listed below, and in the plan's four core objectives:
- An outstanding student experience
- Student and graduate employability
- Research excellence
- Being the partner of choice for industry, education and the community
The strategy also revisits our mission and vision as well lists as our enablers.
Advancing knowledge and learning to shape the future of our students and communities.
To promote positive change and address the major issues of our time through being connected, inclusive and excellent.
- One university, many communities
- Operational excellence
- Revenue growth
The plan will enable La Trobe University to lead the nation in redefining what a great university can look like in the modern era and will continue our proud tradition of service to the community.
- Study with us
- International students
- Industry and Community
- Subaru Keystar Subaru
- Schools Government (Public) Moorine Rock Primary School
- Department of Communities Bamburra House
- NEATO Employment Services Maroochydore
- Health Ministry of NSW Bundarra Community Health Centre
- St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW & QLD) Tahmoor
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority South Australia Office
- Burson Auto Parts Ravenhall