KMR Drilling - Richmond
KMR Drilling is an industry leader of drilling services in Tasmania.
The company has been established for 20 years and has well over 45 years of industry experience. It currently has one of the largest ranges of multipurpose drilling rigs of any privately owned company operating in Tasmania, with the capacity to successfully undertake most drilling programs.
KMR Drilling's specialist sectors include water boring, geotechnical sampling, environmental sampling, groundwater monitoring, civil engineering, resource sampling and coring. View the types of operations.
KMR Drilling has 5 licensed drillers and a team of experienced and environmentally trained drillers' assistants.Services We Offer
- Water boring - stock, domestic and irrigation
- Geotechnical sampling, coring, testing & bore hole instrumentation
- Environmental sampling of contaminated sites & de-contamination
- Groundwater monitoring well installation
- Resource sampling and coring
- Civil engineering - testing, coring, ground anchors & earth rod installation
- Pressure cementing and grouting
- Auger (Solid-Hollow)
- Mud rotary
October 2009 - Geotechnical Investigation, Lake Highway Bothwell
KMR were engaged to undertake drilling services of three geotechnical boreholes to investigate a slip and the cause of pavement movement on the road shoulder of the Lake Highway, Bothwell.
Unit- Rig No. 2) Hydrapower Scout MKIV, crew Dale Roberts and Geoff Carter.
Work was undertaken with one lane of the highway closed. The Rig was removed from site overnight to avoid traffic delays.
- AAMC - AUSTRALIAN ACCIDENT MANAGEMENT Call
- ACIRT FREECALL
- Agriculture and Water Resources, Australian Government Department Of Imported Breaches (Redline)
- Agriculture and Water Resources, Australian Government Department Of General Enquiries
- Airservices Aircraft Noise Enquiries
- Airservices All Enquiries
- Alstom Cambridge
- Amart Sports Call