Our care is holistic in approach and is designed to assist the person to attain an optimal level of independence, prior to discharge home or to appropriate accommodation. The Kingston Centre plays a vital role in the community providing aged care, aged mental health services and highly regarded rehabilitation programs for adults of all ages.
Serving residents of the municipalities of Bayside, Monash, Kingston, Greater Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia, we provide:
- a range of specialist health care and support services to older people, many of whom have complex needs including
- Aged Care Assessment
- cognitive dementia and memory services
- a Falls and Balance Clinic
- continence service.
- highly regarded rehabilitation programs which focus on restoring function after illness or injury
- the full range of allied health services for adults of all ages
- Pain Clinic
- Clinical Gait Analysis
Our people are at the forefront of research into movement and gait disorders, aged mental health and geriatric medicine.
There are both single and shared rooms. All rooms are spacious with windows for natural light. There is a fully equipped ensuite attached to each single room and a toilet and bathroom for each shared ward. Please understand that clinical need will always determine bed arrangements.