Australia's largest Outback City
The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder is the hub of the Western Australian Goldfields region, and offers one of the best lifestyles available for you and your family.A great place to live, work and play
Living in Kalgoorlie-Boulder - Australia's largest Outback City - is an exciting prospect.
With a population of over 30,000 people, the City is a dynamic and sophisticated regional centre.
There are always things to do and see and the City offers one of the best lifestyles available for you and your family.
With first class amenities and facilities including a first class aquatic facility featuring a giant waterslide, rapid river, and Western Australia's only Flow Rider, and an abundance of parks and leisure facilities, our City is a great place to live, work and play.
First class amenities and facilities
There are first class amenities and facilities located within the City including extensive retail opportunities, quality education facilities, a progressive cultural lifestyle and an abundance of parks and leisure facilities.
- Arts and Culture
- Child Care
- Climate and Parks
- Employment Mining and Industry
- Public Health
- Public Safety
- Restaurants and Social
- Sport and Leisure
Please choose from the options featured below for more information.
- Aged and Disability Services
- Environmental Health - Health and Compliance
- Grants and Funding - All grants and funding offered by the city council
- Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport
- Maintenance In Our City - General Maintenance of all Council facilities in and around the City
- Ranger Services
- Rates - Information about property rates
- Roads and Drainage
- Waste & Recycling