- Insurance Commission
- Insurance Commission of WA
- Crash report
- Crash claim
- Motor injury
- Motor injury claim
- Crash Reporting
The Insurance Commission Of Western Australia is a Government Trading Enterprise owned by the WA Government.
We are the State’s insurer providing injury insurance to motorists and self-insurance to Government.
The Insurance Commission Of Western Australia Is Primarily Responsible For:
· Administering, underwriting and managing motor injury insurance
· Managing Risk Cover, the self-insurance arrangements for Government assets and employees
· Investing and managing funds to provide assets to meet insurance liabilities
· Advising Government about insurance matters