Independent Produce Professionals
Why Use IPP?
- We supply only the best produce in the market
- From Brisbane we serve retailers located from Far North QLD right to the NSW/VIC Border
- Produce ordered and delivered fresh daily each day
- Value added lines are available to increase store sales
- Open communication flow between IPP and all of our retailers
- One on One merchandising assistance and produce training at store level
- Assistance with store layout and grouping
- Assistance with pricing strategy
- All produce orders are assembled in accordance with cool-chain maintenance
- All pallets are professionally stacked, shrink wrapped or netted
- A Cross-docking service is provided free of charge
Services We Offer
Independent Produce - Full Range of Fresh Fruit & Vegetables
Harvest Valley - Produce
Gourmet Garden - Herb Tubes & Sachets
Meggles - Eggs, Dairy Products
Trumps - Bulk Range of Nuts, Dried Fruit & Confectionery
Yummy Fruit & Nut - Prepacked Nuts, Dried Fruit & Confectionery
Wicked - Chocolate Dips
Fresh Cuts - Full Range of Packaged Leafy Salads & Stir Frys
Packaging Products - Bags, Trays, Boxes, Wrap & Tape
Brisbane Wholesale Flowers - Full Range of Fresh Flowers
Yummy Snack Foods
'Independent Produce Professionals have been our main supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables for a number of years. They always source the best available products at realistic prices. We maintain the view that the consistency of quality and service is crucial in maintaining a growing business.
Their professionalism of service and quality is always second to none.'
Jeff McKenzie, Director, Foodworks Iluka
Click here to read more!
Why Choose Us?
IPP offers a wealth of experience in all aspects of our operation. Our General Manager, Fruit Buyers and Vegetable Buyers have extensive experience in both wholesale and retail operations. The commitment to quality shown by our Warehouse Manager and Quality Assurance personnel ensures you receive the best quality stock in the best condition no matter how far the journey.
Orders are picked and packed in a climate controlled environment at around 9-10º to ensure the freshest products.