Business or organisationSearch criteria
ITeC has evolved with those changes to ensure it is always at the forefront of delivering services to meet market and clients' needs.
More From Illawarra ITEC Small Business Centre
The Illawarra ITeC Ltd was established in 1988 as a not for profit organisation to meet training and employment needs by providing services in education, training and skills development and small business advisory services that:
- support initiatives by Government, business and community groups to
increase employment opportunities in the community;
- alleviate unemployment by extending assistance, training and work
experience to job seekers;
- provide support and interaction with Indigenous and Culturally and
Linguistically Diverse communities to identify and respond to unemployment issues in a culturally appropriate manner;
- provide advice and the provision of other services to persons in necessitous circumstances;
- enlist the business community and work with other not for profit and charities to provide services that directly assist people to relieve suffering, misfortune and homelessness;
- support micro and small business enterprises to increase employment opportunities in the community;
- promote information technology consciousness in the local community.