We are committed to providing a high level of quality and excellent service
ICE have 40 Staff.
- Located in Ballarat.
- 1hr from Melbourne and Geelong.
- Workshop 4000sqm.
- We are able to take on a wide variety of work in the metal industry.
- High tolerances and quality repeat products.
- Timely installation.
- Competitive prices.
- High standard of service.
- Leading technology.
We do specialised plant and equipment installation.
We have experience in:
- Certified welding
- Plant relocation
- Machinery installation
- Equipment modifications
- Conveying systems
- Piping systems
- Project management
- Customising stainless steel to your needs.
- Fabrication of all light and heavy gauge; structural materials.
ICE design and construct conveying systems for all forms of conveying and manual handling solutions including:
- Food grade polyethylene intralox or
- High impact rubber-belted roller systems.
ICE Engineering services carry out medium to heavy fabrication. The main types of work undertaken within the workshop include:
- Fabrication of process piping.
- Coded welding applications.
- Processing and fabrication of structural steel.
- Fabrication of pressure vessels.
- Design and construct conveying systems for all forms of conveying and manual handling solutions including: high impact rubber-belted roller systems for earthmoving purposes.
We are totally committed to providing Quality at all levels of our operations.
Maintaining our reputation for delivering client satisfaction through timely performance and the provision of cost efficient, quality services is integral to our success.
To achieve the highest level of quality:
- Communicate this policy to all employees and other stake-holders as appropriate to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities for quality
- Comply with statutory obligations, standards and codes of practice relevant to quality management.
- Establish, monitor and audit quality management systems.
- Provide sufficient and suitable resources to implement and maintain the quality system.
Heath and Safety
The health and safety of everyone on our sites is one of the major issues addressed when planning each job.
In the workshop or out on site, ICE recognises that up to date and safe equipment, protective clothing, good planning and training are key to eliminate unsafe acts.
ICE recognise that Health and Safety at work is both an individual accountability and shared responsibility of everyone in our workshops and on our sites.
To achieve the above ICE has a policy which includes:
- A program of ensuring that all employees have access to the resources and training that provide one of the safest work places in the Industry.
We have a wide experience in machining:
- cylindrical shapes, shafts, sprockets,
- milling slots, keyways, internal and external threads.
Using Inventor 3D we can provide an accurate 3D model that validates the form, fit and function of a design before it is built. We offer complete engineering solutions to suit the conditions and space requirements of your project.
Fabrication of all light and heavy gauge; structural materials.
- Manufacture of process tanks
- Fabrication of pipe spooling.
- Coded welding to Australian standards.
- Rolling up to 3100mm in length.
- Plate Guillotine cutting 4mm x 3100mm stainless steel.
- CNC Baykal pressbrake - pressing up to 4100mm length x 150ton.